Saviant Consulting, along with Microsoft and SNP Technologies, is proud to present an exclusive discussion on the Successful IoT Implementations for Real-time Intelligence. This event is scheduled to take place on Feb 29, 2016 at New York.
Hosted by Microsoft along with its premier IoTpartners viz., SaviantConsulting and SNP Technologies,this session will be held at Microsoft’s NYC office. The session is complementary and aims to clear the clutter around IoT implementation and deriving Real-time intelligence using IoT. Enterprises across Energy, Utilities, Food Services, Logistics sectors etc., are set to participate in this half day session to gain insights on concrete, step-wise approach to successfully implement IoT based solutions.
The session is designed as a workshop featuring some real-world success stories such as Real-time Supply Chain Visibility, Connected Smart Meters and Predictive Energy Analytics. In a nutshell the session promises to mentor enterprises by addressing queries like:
- Help identify the business problems that can be solved with IoT.
- Define a step-wise approach to connect mobile field force and physical assets with Enterprise systems (ERP, CRM), Cloud and Mobile devices.
- How todeploy real-time asset tracking and remote monitoring solutions for your field assets and resources.
- Leverage IoT to extract real-time insights from your business operations, to make it more efficient and customer focused.
- Empower your Enterprise Operations with predictive intelligence around asset maintenance, predictive customer support and proactive operations scheduling.
Microsoft - New York City
11 Times Square
New York, New York 10036
February 29, 2016 08:30 AM-12:00 PM
Time Zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Welcome Time: 08:30 AM
- Link1: http://www.saviantconsulting.com/iot-event-newyork-2016.aspx
- Link2: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/successful-iot-implementations-for-real-time-intelligence-tickets-22017778769
Microsoft Azure IoT Suite Sales Executive
CEO at Saviant Consulting
COO at SNP Technologies
Saviant is a Microsoft Cloud Consulting corporation and a preferred Microsoft Azure partner. Saviant helps Small-Medium Enterprises grow faster by using Cloud, Mobility & Analytics as Business Accelerators. The experienced Saviant team creates Systems of Engagement, integrating Enterprise Systems with Devices, Sensors, Cloud services, Mobile & Data.
SNP Technologies is a Microsoft Cloud-only service provider with gold competencies in Cloud technologies, building secure and reliable solutions for businesses of the future. With our deep understanding of Azure services and Office 365, coupled with the ability to create server-less environments while moving customers to the cloud, transforming your business has never been easier.