Technical Project Manager
Scrum Master will lead a team of .NET, MVC and Azure Consultants and will be responsible for managing end to end Project deliveries with complete ownership using advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good project management and communication skills to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- 8 to 10 years of experience including minimum 2 years as a Scrum Master managing projects involving MVC, .Net 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework & Web Services.
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects (not just AMS, Support).
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools.
- Ability to establish and build confidence and trust with clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Translate business requirements into technical approach, solution, and technical design specifications.
- Participate in Architectural and Design Reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Coordinate and facilitate sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
- Focus on resolving blockers to keep the team concentrated on the deliverables.
- Ensures the team is clear on the requirements and priorities.
- Set the correct level of expectations in terms of delivery plan, dates & scope with the client and Development team.
- Manage interactions/escalations and consult client on project delivery, process, technology as well as business needs.
- Work with Program Manager for recruitment and people development initiatives.
Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects.
- You have lead development team of 3 to 10 developers with people development responsibility.
- You have served as "Single Point of Contact" for managing escalations, project tracking and Stakeholder reporting on a daily & weekly basis.