Solution Engineer - Python
Location: Pune (India)
Solution Engineer in Saviant helps our customers develop enterprise applications with different business domain using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy hands on programming work.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
As a part of agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Designing, developing and implementing quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines.
- Creating Technical Design documents
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participating in code and design review process
- Writing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Guiding junior members of the team
- Suggesting new processes, tools, techniques etc to improve the quality of work
- Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in programming in Python 3.6+
- Proficient in Linux, Shell scripting/PowerShell
- Experience with industry standard tools like Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Jira etc
- Ability to independently deliver complex development projects
- Must enjoy hands on programming work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of agile teams in a start-up environment.