Applying latest technologies to incubate your innovation,
and delivering breakthrough future-ready solutions
WHY CHOOSE Saviant Labs
Technology Innovation customized
for your Business
How we work
Innovation enablers help
Saviant Labs Customers & Success
Pattern Recognition Analytics
A Container Strategy
Battery health monitoring
Changing the Business with Core Innovation
Frequently asked questions about Saviant Labs
- Saviant labs focus on Business innovation by enabling Prototype and test through technology.
- Incubate new competitive advantage & drive strategic impact on business objectives to well-defined initiatives.
- At Saviant labs, we follow "Thoughtful chase for mindful results", We strongly believe "Disruption is the new normal, and innovation is the answer".
- Our team of applied R&D technologists work to prototype and deliver breakthrough ideas which will have a near-term impact on business.
What is the best of S-labs?
- Develop disruptive innovations, and Scale them faster with Saviant Innovation model.
- Enabling clients understand, experiment, adopt new and emerging technologies.
Envisioning the practical realities of smart materials @ Saviant Labs
Accelerating the future experiences by Redefining & Reimagining with Saviant Labs
Blogs & news
Interesting articles updated daily
- 5 IoT Application development tips that OEMs should know
- Driving your Edge Intelligence with Azure IoT Edge Platform
- How Saviant empowers Azure Development teams to unlock Productivity & Innovation
- Reengineering your web solution with Cloud-Native technologies
- Why Product companies are turning to Azure Machine Learning to build AI apps?
IoT (Internet of Things) is a fairly new concept for industries and it is presenting a huge opportunity for them to thrive in this digital transformation world. There are various takes on what IoT stands for enterprises, but the basic idea remains the same; collect data...
Smart implementation of Machine learning to solve Real-world problems: 5 Uses, Applications & Benefits of ML in Industries
Experts say that, AI and Machine Learning will power the 4th industry revolution, where 50 billion devices will be connected by 2020 that will...