Join our Team
You will be a part of the Marketing team at Saviant and responsible for conceptualising & designing marketing collaterals, digital ads & banners, website UI as per marketing strategy.
This position is for a person who has passion & enthusiasm for design with a creative flair.
- Conceptualize & design marketing collaterals such as presentations, newsletter, emailers, whitepapers, case-studies, etc.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize & design digital ads & banners for the campaigns.
- Continually keep yourself with the latest changes in industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites & strategies.
- Degree in design, art, or related field.
- 3-4 years of hands on experience on Photoshop.
- Proven experience in designing marketing collaterals, digital ads & banners and website UI .
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into innovative designs.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- You are creative and innovative with design thinking.
- You have good understanding of marketing .
- You have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator).
- You have flexible approach working with team, open for constructive feedback & positive criticism.
- Experience in digital media agency will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of 2D Flash Animation, Character Animation, 2D Sound Forge would be added advantage
- You will be a part of the Marketing team at Saviant and responsible for creating/editing/proofing marketing content to support the roll out and implementation of marketing strategy.
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- 2- 5 years of content creation and management experience
- Good understanding of IT global market
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality marketing collateral
- Excellent editing and proof-reading capability
- Strong communication skills, and display exceptional command over both written and verbal English
- Creating engaging contents such as articles, blogs, case studies, marketing emails / flyers, white papers, etc.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of customers & projects
- Who Should Apply?
- You are a story teller
- You have good understanding of content marketing
- You have worked on global marketing campaigns in the IT space
- You have a knowledge of marketing communication & good understanding of marketing content writing style
- You have proven experience of business writing/marketing writing, editing and proof-reading
- You have written content for multiple audiences such as customers, partners, prospects and employees
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities & leads, through Sales-calls & email campaigns. The ideal candidates for this role are self-motivated, energetic, street-smart and have natural communication skills to engage influencers and decision makers over phone & email. This position will be an individual contributor towards demand generation and will be directly reporting to the Business Development Manager as well as CEO of Saviant.
- You have 1-3 years of working experience in Software services inside sales, for small/mid-size IT companies
- You have done extensive Lead-gen & Sales campaigns for US geography; with consistent targets achievements
- You have a Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree from a reputed institute; BBA/MBA degree would be a plus.
- You have worked in a metrics driven sales environment, with good working knowledge of a Sales CRM system
- You have the ability to work during US time zones.
- As a part of agile team environment you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes:
- Identify and develop qualified opportunities through email, phone & LinkedIn campaigns
- Understand prospects business and introduce them to the relevant services offerings
- Effectively nurture leads by building relationships through email & calling follow-ups. Move each lead to the next step in the sales cycle at the appropriate time and ensure that the lead approaches a buying decision.
- Carry sales quota on monthly/quarterly basis and work towards creating a healthy pipeline and generate consistent leads
- Set appointments with key decision-makers
- Use CRM (Zoho) to capture the lead-gen effort and maintain updated records for running daily/weekly reports.
- Who Should Apply?
- You possess extra-ordinary prospecting skills for creating qualified leads, uncovering contacts using online sources, and creating a healthy lead pipeline
- You have the perseverance to regularly conduct thorough follow-up on leads/lists generated by marketing programs and convert them into Opportunities.
- You have proven & well-demonstrated expertise in running email/phone campaigns for CxO-level
- You have a consultative Sales approach, to first understand the problem, before offering the solution.
- You understand how to maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through persuasive follow-up communications designed to increase chances of closure.
- You have proven skills to navigate through all levels of a client organization.
- You have the perseverance, persistence and an inherent ability to take NO for an answer (several times a day!)
- You are a better listener, than a talker.
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth application development experience and is responsible for delivering high quality projects to Saviant clients. This is a highly technical role, with focus on designing, architecting, and developing enterprise applications on Azure, using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 6 to 8 yrs hands-on experience of developing and managing ASP .Net, MVC or Microsoft Azure projects.
- Solid knowledge of MVC, .Net 4.0/4.5, jQuery, Angular JS, Knockout JS, NoSQL
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects (not just AMS, Support).
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
- Lead technical design, development, testing and deployment or migration of applications on Azure Cloud Platform.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Conduct Design and code Reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of work
- Provide technical support and mentoring to project team members.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
- Contribute to proposal creation, POCs from technical perspective and architecture
- Assist Project Manager on planning, tracking and status reporting
- Participate in recruitment, appraisals and people development initiatives.
- Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects.
- You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility.
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions.
- You understand and aware of latest Microsoft .NET technology and its evolution over last 3 years.