Location: Pune (India)
This position is for a person who is an SEM Specialist, with expertise in PPC platforms (AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn) and who can effectively manage & optimize campaigns to generate leads/accelerate business development.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Ensures achievement of defined Org goals wrt MQLs, KW rankings, Online search reputation, User-engagement, Content-quality, etc
- Successfully manages the defined campaign lifecycle – wrt Creating, Implementing, Tracking and Analyzing PPC/SEO campaigns - for achieving planned performance
- Consistently improves his/her Campaign performance, campaign RoI and Campaign-Leads goal – by proactively Analyzing campaign data wrt KW rankings, Quality score, Competition KWs/Ads, A/B testing, and key Google Analytics metrics.
- Ensures healthy management of daily & weekly performance of Keywords & Landing pages – wrt rankings, budget, impression share, etc
- Understands how to correctly position Saviant through Keywords, Ads & Landing Pages - without misrepresenting facts, undue exaggeration, or making false promises.
- Proactively finds ways to capture new Keywords, new Ad copies, new Landing Pages – for higher user engagement & higher online Search share.
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Presales & Program team – for generating leads that are well-aligned with Org goals & for proactively designing-executing campaigns that are aligned with quarterly Sales plan.
- Quality of his/her Ad copies, Search-optimized Content and Landing Page optimization - is consistently very high – wrt both the reader and Search engine
- 4-6 years of experience managing PPC platforms (AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn) for US/Can/UK geographies.
- Google AdWords certification (Search and Display) & Google Analytics certification is a must.
Who Should Apply? :
- You are a data driven marketer.
- Proven track record in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Hands-on experience in bid management, campaign management & optimization, A/B & Multivariate testing.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heat map and other reporting tools.
- Understanding of MS Excel & HTML.
- Experience in marketing automation platforms (like HubSpot) would be plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with a strong work ethic.