Business Development Manager
Location: Pune (India)
Business Development Manager will be responsible to achieve company’s revenue goals. This is an end-to-end Sales & Business Development role that needs B2B Consultative selling to US and Europe prospects.
This position works closely with the VP Sales, with direct responsibilities of the complete sales cycle including, lead qualification, nurturing leads, proposal making, sales presentations and closing sales for all the target geographies.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in deal closures and customer acquisitions with total 8 to 10 years of overall working experience
- Proven track record of Min 2 years of Consultative selling, for B2B market, in US, UK geographies
- Good to have good understanding of Emerging Technologies, like Cloud, Mobile, Analytics – to initiate the right conversations with CTOs and CIOs.
- Ability to engage business and technology decision makers at all levels
- Must have exceptional communication skills – spoken, written and overall presentation skills
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Identify new business opportunities and manage entire sales cycle – inception to deal close successfully.
- Ensure a robust leads & sales pipeline leading to the achievement of assigned targets.
- Work with Inside sales teams and drive customer conversion from Demand Generation process
- Work with Marketing team for lead nurturing initiatives such as Ad campaigns, events, tradeshows, webinars, etc.
Who Should Apply?
- You have Closed at least US$ 1Mn in annual revenues in your last FY in B2B Consultative Selling process
- You have consistently achieved targets in your Sales role
- You must have managed end-to-end sales cycle
- You have majority of your selling experience in the US market, while being based out of India, with travel as needed