Location: Pune (India)
Client Partner will be responsible for managing & growing multiple customer accounts, while cultivating positive customer experience & long-term relationships.
Individuals in this role will need to have good customer focus and communication skills in order to maintain positive relations with Saviant customers.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
- Be the Voice of the customer
- Identifying the key factors for customer success to drive Account growth & positive customer engagements for longer-term
- Ensure all customer touch points are handled as planned - onboarding process, monthly steering, quarterly c-sat, onsite visits, closing-the-loop on client feedbacks, etc.
- Working with Program teams to ensure the promises being made in all customer engagements are on track & exceeding expectations
- Handle any customer escalations from initiation through resolution
- Implementing best practices for customer account growth, positive customer engagement & long-term relationships
- Proactively identifying customer risks at every stage and working with the Leadership Team to execute the defined risk-management plan
- Educational Qualification:
- MBA from a reputed institute
- BE, BTech from a reputed institute
- 11 to 16 years of experience, including 3+ years of experience in managing multiple customer engagements
- Previous experience in B2B client relationships, in IT consulting, growing small engagements into large long-term relationships
- Proven ability & track record in establishing confidence and trust with customers, leading to high c-sat & positive long-term engagements
- Good knowledge of Technology (preferably Cloud, Enterprise Mobility)
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
Who Should Apply?
- You are currently managing multiple Customer Engagements of 40-60 people teams, $2m-$5m accounts and have been accountable for end-to-end Customer Success.
- You are currently serving as “Single Point of Contact” for client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.) in your role.