Location: Pune (India)
Client Partner at Saviant is responsible for the growth of strategic customer accounts in US & Europe, through value-based consulting, long-term roadmap focus and ensuring a high NPS.
Success in this role would demand a good Consulting mindset, Customer-success focus and Value- driven conversations with Business Leaders – to drive Revenue growth for both Saviant & its customers.
This role is essentially a seat-at-the-table with CXOs of global enterprises & high-growth innovative companies, providing high-value business consulting & technology consulting services for their business.
- Educational Qualification: MBA with BE/BTech, from reputed institutes
- 10+ years of Technology Consulting & IT services experience, including at least 2-years of experience in independently managing Strategic Customer engagements.
- Prior success in growing customers engagements into large, long-term relationships
- Fair understanding of Digital Technologies (incl Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, IIoT)
- Good grasp of Industry expertise in 1-2 domain areas
Who Should Apply?
- You are currently managing multiple Customer Engagements of $1m-$5m annual revenue and have been accountable for end-to-end Customer Success & Revenue growth.
- You are independently managing multiple client relationships wrt communication, new services cross-sell, existing services up-sell, client feedback and accountability of deliverables.
- You’ve produced significant results in your last 2-3 years, in building long-term roadmaps with customers, through value-based consulting & consultative-selling.
- You have expertise in proactive identification & mitigation of customer risks at every stage and understand how to get the required ecosystem support for your success.