Solution Engineer - Xamarin
Location: Pune (India)
Solution Engineer at Saviant works on the most advanced Microsoft technology stack, methodologies and standards – to develop enterprise applications for different industries.
Individuals in this role work on specific projects, with opportunities to switch projects and technologies as they grow and evolve.
What we look for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on programming work in C#, MVVM, Xamarin Forms, (iOS, Android Platforms), XAML, Web API, SQL/SQLite
- Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
What will you do:
You will independently work on designing and developing solutions that solve customer’s business problems. You will own the assigned problem statements, evaluate multiple technical approaches and use design-thinking to take independent decisions while implementing the solution. You will also guide junior members of the team and participate in code and design review process.
Who should apply:
You have -
- A graduate degree in BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in programming in C#, MVVM, Xamarin Forms, (iOS, Android Platforms), XAML, Web API, SQL/SQLite
- Good exposure to Play/App Store integration, Xamarin Native, Offline sync
- Ideas and thoughts on implementing solutions in Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud & Mobility on Azure platform