Microsoft Azure Partner for your business
Building custom Azure solutions around Data Analytics, IoT & Mobility
From defining cloud technology roadmap to implementation, our Azure specialists help you throughout the cloud journey. Whether you’ve just started with Azure or planning to build IoT applications and mobile backends on Azure, we deliver an extensive range of industrial solutions on Azure. Across hundreds of customer solutions, our teams have identified, architected and developed a systematic way to build the custom Azure solutions.
With strong expertise in utilizing 200+ Azure products and services, right programming models, DevOps tools, and open source technologies, our teams build easy-to-deploy solutions; that can help you up and run with Azure, fast.
- Identify infrastructure readiness of your business vis-à-vis cloud.
- Determine architectures and migration roadmaps that are aligned to your goals.
- Choose a mobility strategy for your business for real-time data sync with cloud storage.
- Assess workflow automation with an Azure solution to optimize operations.
- Build cloud-native applications (mobile & web) for enhanced business value.
- Create cloud services that are available to users 24x7 with a top-notch experience.
- Highly personalized PaaS & SaaS application development to solve your business problems.
- Build and deploy integrated solutions to create seamless workflows.
- Treat your data as a strategic asset and gain business intelligence for decision-making.
- Leverage Azure HDInsight & Data Lake Storage that best suit enterprise data needs.
- Use powerful tools coupled with Azure Machine Learning to garner key insights.
- Azure Stream Analytics for real-time business data processing to create custom alerts, dashboards, & more.
- Deploy IoT apps for your business easily with our Azure IoT Suite expertise.
- Enable thousands of devices to communicate and easily process the data with Azure IoT.
- Scalable and productive IoT solutions that connect, monitor, and control your IoT devices.
- Choose from a range of Azure IoT offerings: Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Edge, IoT Solution Accelerator, IoT Central, etc.
- Use end-to-end Azure tools to build and deploy apps for your business needs.
- Collaborate better with a range of Azure DevOps tools to create smooth workflows.
DevOps tools to ensure continuous delivery in every stage of the app lifecycle.
- Choose from a range of Azure offerings: GitHub, Azure Pipelines, Azure Monitor, Azure Boards, Visual Studio, & Azure Kubernetes Service.
How we enabled fast-growing SaaS product companies
SaaS Portal Development
Global supplier of Software products launches Workflow Management SaaS portal for Builders & Traders
The company has multiple solutions that help Home builders, traders, suppliers & customers to interact for their daily operations. Multiple solutions meant high infrastructure costs, expensive maintenance cycles, and complex data management. They wanted to quickly launch a single product to encompass all these existing solutions’ capabilities and engaged with Saviant as its Azure Partner. As a result, an 8-week MVP implementation of Workflow Management SaaS portal was launched to enable quick production line turnaround. Today, over 10,000 home building professionals access this portal on subscription-basis to execute their day-to-day operations effectively.
World-class Energy solutions provider re-vamps existing system for effective Utility data & invoice management
The Australian company consults large Energy consumers with Utility solutions. With the existing system, they were facing challenges to untap opportunities for Utility procurement, offer most relevant tariffs, reduce human intervention, accurate invoice generation and more. They wanted to re-engineer the system and also offer enhanced features through a web application. Azure based Automated system allows the company to ensure effective invoice management by uploading Utility meter data. Now, the tariff creation is made easy based on the consumption patterns. This led to controlled Energy usage and conservation.
Existing App Upgrade
Premier ISV integrates Chatbot with its Workforce Management software to improve time management & scheduling experience
Based in California, the company offers Workforce Management SaaS to restaurants, IT services, SMBs and retailers. This product helps in employees’ time tracking & scheduling tasks in order to improve their productivity. However, they wanted to upgrade the product to make these jobs even easier in remote locations and engaged Saviant as its Microsoft Azure Partner. This triggered for chatbot that can execute time-consuming activities quickly through their mobile. Integrated with the existing software, now the workforce contacts the Azure based intelligent chatbot to execute their tasks from remote locations.