Associate Solution Architect
Location: Pune (India)
Associate Solution Architect at Saviant is responsible for the overall architecture of the application and mapping client business requirements with technical requirements. The Solution Architect works with the Project delivery owner, to deliver accurate solutions in an agile model.
This role involves overall solutioning, technology implementation, new technology incubation, and thought leadership.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience in web/mobile/data applications Architecture & implementation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working on wide range of Technologies such as Web, Mobile, IoT, Data Analytics.
- Expertise in Grounds-up/ greenfield development projects.
- Experience of working across multiple projects/ teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Design, analyze, document and develop technical architecture for solutions around customers’ business problems.
- Being the owner for complete & accurate architecture/technology approaches and technical reviews with customers during the project delivery.
- Work with the Technology Leads to plan/conduct design, code and test plan reviews.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
- Be a part of pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective.
Who Should Apply?
- You have worked in end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You have ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies.
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing architecture decisions.
- You understand and are aware of latest technology standards and evolution over last 3 years.