Location: Pune (India)
Business Analyst, in Saviant will be a part of development team and will be responsible for interacting with customers to gather the business requirements. You will work closely with customers, developers and QA Engineers for delivering high quality enterprise applications, using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role must be skilled in requirements management and gap analysis. He should have strong analytical ability, quick decision-making and be able to identify and set priorities.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams, analyse and document functional
requirements to the assigned project team as per defined business requirements of the client.
- Own/lead user requirement gathering meetings with customers and map it to functional
- Manage customer expectations on projects and raise change requests for out of scope requirements
- Coordinate with customers to get responses to clarifications raised by technical teams
- Prepare and / or aid the testing team to ensure that test cases conform to user acceptance criteria
- Be the single point of contact on requirements with customers
- Assist in writing business proposals/presentations/White Papers/blogs etc.
- Facilitate business development and sales support activities like solution demo, responding to RFP, creating SOW etc
- Establish credibility at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Educational Qualification: BE, B. Tech, MBA, M. Tech from a reputed institute (BE/BTECH + MBA Mandatory)
- 4 to 6 years of experience in requirements management, use cases and business flows
- Must have worked on projects using Agile Methodology
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business users/stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills