Head of Digital marketing
Location: Pune (India)
This position is responsible to lead the end-to-end digital marketing strategy, its plan & execution, to achieve the business goals. This position works closely with the Head of Sales & the CEO, with direct responsibilities of Inbound demand generation, brand promotion, and network marketing.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
- Executing a results-driven, multi-platform online marketing & digital branding strategy.
- Drive multi-channel marketing initiatives across affiliates, channel partners and existing customers.
- Lead a team of Marketing, Content and Design Specialists to implement online marketing.
- strategies including organic search, paid search, sales enablement & network partners.
- Track and measure performance of all campaigns, using analytics-driven metrics & benchmarks.
- At least 2 years of success in a similar role, with overall 8-10 years of relevant experience in digital marketing & brand promotion .
- Should have a successful track record of using Search engine marketing, Keyword strategies and Content marketing.
- Data-driven decision making & goals planning.
Who Should Apply?
- You have consistently achieved goals & created success in your previous roles.
- You should have managed end-to-end Digital Marketing & Branding cycles, from Setting-Up and Defining Digital Marketing Strategy, implementation and Traction, conversion and expansion.
- You are now working in a mid-size IT Consulting company (200-1000 people), in a similar role for last 2-3 years.