Mobile Technology Lead
Mobile Tech Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth Mobile development experience and is responsible for delivering high quality projects to Saviant clients. This is a highly technical role, with focus on designing, architecting, and developing Mobile applications on Azure, using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, MCS from a reputed institute.
- 6 to 8 yrs hands-on experience of developing and managing Mobile projects.
- Solid knowledge of Android, iOS, SQLite, MBaaS, Xamarin (nice to have).
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects (not just AMS, Support).
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong hold on Design Patterns (MVC, MVVM).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Lead technical design, development, testing and deployment or migration of applications on Android, iOS, Hockeyapp, and Xamarin.
- Good understanding of any MDM solution.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Mobility.
- Create Architecture and technical design documentation.
- Conduct Architectural, Design and code Reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of work.
- Provide technical support and mentoring to project team members.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
- Contribute to proposal creation, POCs from technical perspective and architecture.
- Assist Project Manager on planning, tracking and status reporting.
- Participate in recruitment, appraisals and people development initiatives.
Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects.
- You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility.
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions .
- You understand and aware of latest Mobile technology and its evolution over last 3 years.