Principal Technical Architect
Location: Pune (India)
The Principal Architect at Saviant is responsible for providing technical leadership to Saviant’s customers and solution implementation teams.
This role ensures implementing right technology solutions being adopted, good software engineering practices being implemented, fostering innovation and ensuring adoption of new technologies across the organisation.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- 12 to 15 years of hands-on experience in Solution Architecture & application development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in working on wide range of Technologies such as Web, Mobile, IoT, Data Analytics.
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects.
- Experience of working across multiple projects/ teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
- Work with project/delivery/customer teams to ensure well architected, well designed solutions are being implemented.
- Lead and mentor technology teams, architect customer solutions.
- Evaluate new technologies and industry trends to achieve the business objectives.
- Define best practices & industry standards across the organization to ensure the right technology approach and processes are followed.
- Help pre-sales team in Technical Solutioning, PoCs, hiring, People Development etc.
Who Should Apply?
- You have good experience, over last 3-4 years, of creating and defining new architectures, High-level & Low-level solution designs, handling complex business problems with different domains.
- You have played a key role in defining technology roadmaps for project teams, customers and organization, to meet business objectives over the last 3 years.