Senior Technology Consultant
Senior Technology Consultant in Saviant helps our customers develop enterprise applications with different business domain using the most advanced Microsoft technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Knowledge of MVC / Azure JSON, XML, WebAPI, AngularJS, and Entity Framework would be a definite advantage.
- Ability to independently deliver complex development projects.
- Must enjoy hands on programming work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of agile teams in a startup environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant :
As a part of agile team environment you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes
- Designing and building applications using n-tier architectures (preferably in MVC using C#).
- Analyzing and designing software as per the project requirements.
- Conducting code review of all the user stories in the module.
- Developing and implementing quality software solutions as per the requirements as per defined timelines.
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions.
- Preparing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables.
- Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise.
- Guide junior members of the team.