Location: Pune (India)
Solution Engineer at Saviant works on the most advanced Microsoft technology stack, methodologies and standards – to develop enterprise applications for different industries.
Individuals in this role work on specific projects, with opportunities to switch projects and technologies as they grow and evolve.
What we look for
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on programming work in C#, .Net Core, MVC, SQL, Angular
- Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
What will you do
You will independently work on designing and developing solutions that solve customer’s business problems. You will own the assigned problem statements, evaluate multiple technical approaches and use design-thinking to take independent decisions while implementing the solution. You will also guide junior members of the team and participate in code and design review process.
Who should apply
You have -
- A graduate degree in BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in programming in C#, .Net Core, MVC, SQL, Angular
- Good exposure to SOLID principles and Azure PaaS services
- Ideas and thoughts on implementing solutions in Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud & Mobility on Azure platform