Technology Lead - DevOps
Location: Pune (India)
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth DevOps experience and is responsible for enabling delivery of high-quality projects to Saviant clients through highly effective DevOps process. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on analysing, designing, documenting, and implementing a complete DevOps process for enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stacks, methodologies, and best practices within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
- Design, analyze, document, and develop the technical architecture for on-premise as well as cloud-based DevOps solutions around customers’ business problems.
- Lead end to end process and setup implementation of configuration management, CI, CD, and monitoring platforms.
- Conduct reviews of design and implementation of DevOps processes while establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of development, delivery and deployment processes.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise.
- Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective.
- Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience of the DevOps process using technologies like Dot Net Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS, Linux, Windows.
- Strong hands-on experience of the full life cycle of DevOps: DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Security/CI-CD/Release Management and Environment management.
- Solid hands-on knowledge of DevOps technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, various scripting tools, etc.
- Solid hands-on knowledge of containerization technologies and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry.
- In-depth understanding of various development and deployment architectures from a DevOps perspective.
- Expertise in Grounds-up DevOps projects involving multiple agile teams spread across geographies.
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end DevOps projects, including understanding requirements, design solutions and implementing, setting up best practices with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects.
- You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility.
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions.