Location: Pune (India)
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth application development experience and is responsible for delivering high quality projects to Saviant clients. This is a highly technical role, with focus on designing, architecting, and developing enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
- Design, analyze, document and develop technical architecture for solutions around customers’ business problems.
- Lead end to end technical development, testing and deployment of applications the application
- Conduct design, code and test plan reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of work
- Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
- Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective
- Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years.
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects
- You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 6 to 8 years hands-on experience of developing and managing .Net, MVC , Xamarin, IoT, Analytics or Microsoft Azure projects.
- Solid knowledge of MVC, .Net 4.0/4.5, jQuery, Angular JS, Knockout JS, NoSQL
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects (not just AMS, Support).
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.